Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I seem to have a few personality traits that get me in trouble. One is that I love to scare people. My favorite is to jump out of a door and tackle my victim. Another good one is to crouch down and crawl up the stairs from the basement of my parents home. Then when the victim come by, I let out a growl and jump up the stairs grabbing their feet. I have been hurt, by the victim, a number of times but so far every injury has been worth it. I did have a close call one time, my sister was holding a pair of scissors, luckily I wasn't stabbed. I have to be careful not to scare the old or weak of heart. I would not want to be someone's cause of death.
Today in class I liked learning about the difference in color between printing and web or TV type color. The hard part now is figuring out what colors I want to use for my web page.

No comments: